Thursday, October 15, 2009

What? October 15th already?


Holy Cow!
So much to do, so little time!
Time flies when you're having fun!
Any other appropriate cliches?
Well, as you may know, this is my BUSIEST time of the year.
AOC, shows, competitions, projects, judging. Then we have football and hockey too! You name it.
So, here are a few highlights from the past 10 days:


Hand painted and stitched bag by me!
I think I've been sewing lately, because it's so rewarding and happens rather quickly!


Bali bowl: I love these! This is my fourth one...




The Charm Swap with the Carolina Mixed Media Guild. 42 different hand made charms were exchanged! Wow, it felt like Christmas morning. Lots of creativity! Lots of fun! Thanks ladies...

Now off to Asheville with Joe for a little R&R before the big show!


This is in Montreat. Susan Lake. Beautiful, huh?


Downtown Asheville. Drums and hoola hoops


Joe playing a 3-string guitar

Work by Vicki Grant (above)



Close up of Scott Upton's work - Just awesome!


Jerry's Artarama Award of Excellence
at the NC State Fair - High School


Layton at work on my hair

3 comments:

  1. An incredibly amazing, busy and all out fun life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome night Sharon...playing with the Jacquard was super fun. And thanks to Joe for the amazing dinner. You two are the best!!

    ReplyDelete