Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Just scribbling like a 5 year old!

Yep, that's what I did...scribble like a five year old! And you know what? It was kind of freeing. I don't care what I think about it. I don't care what you think about it. I can scribble if I want to. I think I'm finally realizing that sometimes I care too much about the end result of everything. Do I really have to care? NO!
So, at any rate, I scribbled and painted these last night in the studio.
Just messing around with markers, colored pencils, graphite pencils and a little bit of paint on full size sheets of watercolor paper.
No direction.
No care.
No worries.
It was fun.
You should try it!

 


6 comments:

  1. Scribble ON! These look GREAT. Will they become magical collage fodder? Looks like leads o' fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fodder and therapy all in one session!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Sharon! Keep scribbling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do Liz...it's really great fun and freeing. I think I forgot how to play for hot minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your scribbles....Really like them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ophelia! We still need to get together you know!

    ReplyDelete