Sunday, September 14, 2014

Delightful discovery!


While working in my studio on a project for Art of the Carolinas, I discovered a wonderful remedy for sticky fingers. Let me explain: I was making boards that post each of the workshops for AOC- 113 to be exact. Each of those little papers approximately 2 or 3 inches square must be sprayed with an adhesive then placed on a foam board.
This is what I use...3M Super 77
Always spray over a trash can! Well after awhile my aim gets a little off and over time my fingers start sticking together! My discovery is that Citrasolv is the perfect cleaner for your sticky hands! 
Just take a very small amount and pour it in your hands and rub together! I wiped the excess off with a paper towel then washed my hands with water. Excellent! Smells great and works great too! Winning! 
Here are the large pieces I was working on...

No comments:

Post a Comment