Monday, December 16, 2013

Encaustic Shout Out!

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to all of you ENCAUSTIC ENTHUSIASTS out there…

I have a couple of workshops coming up in the first part of next year, as well as a couple of free demonstrations at the Jerry's Artarama Raleigh, NC retail store, if you’d like to attend! I have listed all of the dates below:

Saturday, January 18th 1pm-3pm – Encaustic Try Me Table at Jerry’s Artarama/Raleigh, NC - Free
Saturday, January 25th 10am – 4pm – Encaustic Painting – Make it Personal at Jerry’s Artarama/Raleigh, NC - $120
Saturday, Sunday, February 22nd, 23rd 10am-4pm each day – Experimental Encaustic Collage at Jerry’s Artarama/Raleigh, NC $260
Saturday, April 12th 1pm-3pm - Encaustic Try Me Table at Jerry’s Artarama/Raleigh, NC – Free
Saturday, April 19th 10am – 4pm – The Wonders of Encaustic Painting at Jerry’s Artarama/Raleigh, NC - $120
Saturday, June 7th 1pm-3pm - Encaustic Try Me Table at Jerry’s Artarama/Raleigh, NC - Free
Thursday, June 19th 10am – 4pm Encaustic Painting – Pushing the Boundaries at Jerry’s Artarama/Raleigh, NC - $120


If you are interested in any of these presentations, please feel free to contact me at sharon_digiulio@yahoo.com for more information!
OR please visit my Web site: www.DiGiulioStudios.com and click on Workshops.


OR if these dates don’t work for you, I also offer private lessons in my home studio.
Please mark your calendars and plan on joining me for some great information!

See you there…


No comments:

Post a Comment