Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Balancing Life

Balancing out life is a little challenging at times! Creating art, teaching art, coming up with new ideas, and working on my main event: Art of the Carolinas! There are so many facets of this wonderful life with the artist struggling to get to the top. Each day I try to soak up lots of inspiration.  One of my favorite sources is the sky. I'm not a sky painter or photographer, but what inspires me about the sky is that it is so ever changing, yet the same...




It is consistent, yet beautiful in a different way each day, each night. It almost breathes. That's how I think art should be. It should be me. Someone should be able to look at any of my work and know it is me. Ever changing, yet consistent. To me that is my goal. As an artist anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment