Tuesday, February 19, 2013

More Mini Collages

I promised last month to post some more of my Mini Collages, so here you go!
I hope these inspire you to get out your scraps of paper and fabric and just do it...






I'll be switching back to Encaustic mode here shortly. I just did a demo for the Carolina Mixed Media Art Guild gals at the last meeting. Just a short intro to the medium. I will be offering a fairly intensive 2-Day Encaustic and Collage Workshop at Jerry's Artarama on Saturday and Sunday, March 2 and 3, 2013. Sure hope you can come and join the fun! There will be lots of demonstrations and lots of hands on working time. Please check it out! Or if you are more interested in a one day Encaustic only workshop, I have two coming up. One on March 22 at Nicole Kennedy Studio and the other on April 11th at Jerry's Artarama of Raleigh.

Here is a close up shot of a few encaustic pieces I'm working on now...

No comments:

Post a Comment