Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thank you for all the great birthday wishes!

Thank you to my Mom for actually agreeing to having a fourth child. What were you thinking?

And to my Dad – what were YOU thinking?

Thank you to all my virtual friends out there for supporting me in my dreams not only on my birthday, but throughout the year. It’s nice to know we all have a cheering section that will root us on through the tough times and celebrate with us during the great times.

Thank you for the Facebook wishes, the e-cards, the physical cards, the calls and the songs. Katie: the brownies were KILLER! Dinner at The Place was fantastic as ever! And thank you Cindy for sending a package out late...I love dragging this out just a tiny bit more!

I truly appreciate them all!

It’s not easy getting older.

You have to put up with a few more creeks, a little less memory, a lot more “huh’s?” and “what I thought you said, was…” but all in all I’m very happy (as Joe says) to “be on this side of the dirt!”

Thank you all for adding something to my life: inspiration, knowledge, encouragement, a sounding board, a shove in the right direction. I guess we’re all in this together, so let’s have some fun! Thank you for making it fun for me…
Cheers!
(haaaCHU. haaaCHU. Please pass a tissue...)

No comments:

Post a Comment